Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Hamlet-ing.

And I- I am Cassandra,

mad, desirable, at times a bit inane-

undeserving, and yet

brought to pain-

by other women.

And I- I am Clytemnestra,

deceiving, adulterous and vile

Gullible, yet capable of guile.

And I- I am Atreus-

Monster, alienated from human

I know not what it is to be

human, only I feel something

strange grow within me-

they called it hatred

and I-anguish.

And I- I am Cassandra-

my prophecies bring to doom.

I tearfully tell you

And I- I too am Electra-

in perpetual wait,

I fear you are late.

And now, I realize,

I am also Hamlet.

I find the

rest is silence.

3 comments:

Somewhere Circus said...

And I - I am you fan.
Happy, fired, omletted.
And now sufficiently Hamletted.

Timmy said...

What can I say, I am speechless, awesome !

moving company

Amber James said...

I hope that there are more talent people like you... :)

__

house cleaning Sydney
carpet cleaners Sydney