Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Happy Panda

Strange moments of illuminated sky sparkling
with the heart's desire. Sire,
I must tell you. It is not the darkling
plain outside. As is the inner fire.

The tears are crystal drops of longing
and they fall. I don't know why
But they too think of belonging
and fall while I slowly die.

And when my fears and troubles
Stop. Then will I smile and cry
And may little crystal bubbles
Form and never burst and die.

On the darkest night of the year
You must see sparkles across the sky
You must, and you must never fear
That for your crystals, I must die.

I shall never fade like that fading star
Or a waning moon, or a sorry Venus.
And now my thoughts go astray and far
For with Venus I can only rhyme penis!

:P
In 15 years' time, what will I be? Pretty I am, vain too, rich (I'll marry a rich man)- so yes I'm going to be happy of course!

6 comments:

AUROBOROS banerjee said...

crazy/insane...insane/crazy.

Elendil said...

I love the last line! Brilliant.

However I would like to point out that with venus, you can also rhyme genus, heinous, seen us. Not to mention - beanus (son of a bean), meanus (variant of mean), and cleanus (shondhi of clean and anus. No American has a cleanus) and Queenus (begins with a capital letter. Queen's anus).

Baudolino said...

:)

precisely said...

You're insane. So's this. Love it.
AND the last line ;) :D

Tangled up in blue... said...

Awesome!! ;D

Dum dum dada dum..

and this.."cleanus (shondhi of clean and anus. No American has a cleanus)"

I'm not likely to forget that one in a hurry..

Anoo. said...

:D oh well. In 15years' time I'd like to be that happy as well! :D