Friday, 12 June 2009

I have been tired.
Every poetic thought I have had was rendered into untruth.
Where starving thousands abound
The waters do not recede
The foodgrains do not come
What should I write?

I wish I could ask for help directly on my blog- would it be of any use? Then please help us. Whoever you are, however you read this, even if you contribute a rupee or ten rupees- help us rehabilitate lives that are devastated beyond measure.

I wish I could be more coherent and articulate but I can't. I haven't been able to post angsty nothings because now I know what pain is, what grief is, what hunger can be.

We must help. Please help us. Please care. PLEASE?!

Thank you.
Okay, I assumed you know what I was talking about. Aila. We're working in a few villages in the Sunderbans. Please help.

1 comment:

Madhuri said...

Hey Ahona, give me a how, would be glad to help any way i can. And you cannot stop because the world around is going nuts, it always is!

You're making a difference that is awesome!