Tuesday, 16 June 2009

guilt, sob, milk chocolate

I feel very guilty.

I ate the last chocolate in my fridge in a moment of depression and weakness. It was meant for an elderly couple, the Maharaja and Maharani of Burdwan, who live on Burdwan Road (Alipore). I give details only to specify that these regal-sounding people are not figments of my imagination. I feel very guilty.

Why did I eat the chocolate? Why else. Not only was it from the house of Lindt & Sprüngli, but moreover- milk chocolate. Darn.

I am almost 21, and my parents will kill me and strum my pain not very softly with more than their fingers. They will grate me and feed me to the nice looking kitty who comes for fishy every afternoon.

I will be purée of panda. Yum.

OK now bye.

9 comments:

Monidipa said...

this is chocolatepost number what?

Jadis said...

kitty get food
kitty happie

Sia said...

Feed the kittens, yeah. :D

Riya Das said...

kitty get grated ahona = kitty get grated chocolate
since ahona had the chocolate
so yes, kitty happie

AUROBOROS banerjee said...

this is, sadly, the great karmic circle. but draw solace from the fact that the old royals probably were way too old for milk chocolate, and would have given them to their already overpaid secretary, who would inturn have given them to their no good muttlings, or worse, sold them in the greymarket...besides, chocolate would have given them cavities anyway.

your guilt would have compounded.

Magically Bored said...

Lindt chocolate rules. Must have been totally worth it. ;)

Running in circles. said...

just get some more of it and forgets the guilt


*runsaround*


*hysteric*

socolate XD

Elendil said...

hahaha

Madhuri said...

bad bad bad Kitteh, how could you? Spit it out spit it out spit it out now :)