Friday, 27 February 2009

In search of lost time.

I have had bronchitis, sinusitis, stones-in-gall-bladder

I have done potty and I have been sadder

When the raindrops fell like urine from urine bladder

The teardrops appear drops methodically madder

My chuddies are choking my lungs are a smoking

his point of view is poking he is no king

your chaos is eleos your phobos is topos

show cause is no cause...

hate me to distraction condemn me to action

my face is a sculpture without a reaction...

remember the venus so white in abstraction

greek gods or sculptures whatever those factions

they were called in the old days such bold days

so dismal so lonely such cold days

that they were nobody knew with conviction

and now it was warm with the fire of friction....

And you say atrophy but I say a trophy.

7 comments:

Baudolino said...

onek din pore ektaa shotti bhaalo kobitaa. ektu personell, kintu tumul!

Elendil said...

Besh toh.

Prospephone said...

Bravo! I have to admit this is one of the best poems I have read in a long time.

arnab banerjee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arnab banerjee said...

when, in a poor country far, far away, a toddler relinquishes his lifespark in diarrhoeic malady , having failed to stop an exodus of sundry bits of offal from his body, that is tragedy.

when u are in a position to enjoy all the comforts of ur class, that manifest themselves in anti-potty drugs, and yet u find cute little pottylets incessantly streaming their way out of you like unchained melody, that is comedy.

Elendil said...

Bah, bah! Arnab is one of the best poets I've discovered in recent times! That was just sublime.

Abhijit Gupta said...

Now all you need to do is to Rap it.! Great stuff, great stuff..