Sunday, 14 December 2008

the end.

Today was one of the strangest days in my life, I was on the verge of tears thrice, I cried twice, I wailed once and laughed hysterically twice. Then I almost fell of the auto, and ate almost half a rooster. This was an eventful day, and thus I conclude, that my blogging days are over.

Which is to say, that I am completely incoherent now, I will never be back, mostly because I don't want to be back, I wish everyone who reads this much happiness and end-of-year mirth, I hope all are poetic, and if not poetic, happy. Those lately philosophical can go skinny dipping in the Ganges and get eaten (whole) by the rare and exotic Gangetic dolphin.

Please to realize, a chapter closes here, as it should have closed long ago, before we had to turn twenty and learn it the hard way, with knobs on.

Goonight, sweet ones- ladies, ladybirds, and lollies. This world is so beautiful that it makes one shiver with anticipation for the counterfactual.

Goonight, and gooluck.

9 comments:

Baudolino said...

I love you.

Baudolino said...

I had to say that.

ahona said...

yes, i know,doofus, it isn't about you, my doofus

Oshtorombha said...

*hug*

Suki said...

gooluck. gooluck.

the other side of... said...

we all love you dearly ahona and i sincerely hope that you will be back. whether you are on blogger or you are not we ae always there with you and you know so too....

so cheer up, lots of hugs to you and ummmaaahhh...
(sala kutta!!!!! :D)

the other side of... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monidipa said...

why?

Rajtilak Bhattacharjee said...

It's a waste that this blog be closed. Such a waste of precious little emotions and thoughts which would gather in your mind like a cloud yet it would never rain at Je Suis. Still, you must have reasons, everyone does. So till then next time Ahona speaks, keep smiling :)