Saturday, 16 June 2007

a stray mutter

Sometimes, just sometimes, I don't wish to write a Blog Post on an empty stomach.This is beacuse it invariably makes the post so...well hungry.Depressed.Typical and montonously so. The only word I can find for it is ekgheye.
Anyway this is a strange refection now.Now is the state of flux, that time of the (academic) year when there are finalities, and new beginnings.People one adores are leaving (and I write this on an empty stomach.Fortitude, thy name is Pun-da).Also may be a pretty rotten bunch are about to enter my life and since I hate gossip and trouble and messy kids and in general most people...ah well.
Also I wonder: why did the Corrs completely transit to Pop?I loved them at one point of time.The strains of that violin...ooh...and flute...Hmphh.It just shows.I just detest transition!Yes, well.I forgive them for Toss The Feathers, the sheer energy and verve of which can also transform.
There are many types of transformation.
BUT there is only one kind of curtain.
Yellow.
Maddening,annoying, peaceful, familiar, oxymoronic yellow.

Right.Anybody checked out the World View bookstore back at JOOD?The cat's whiskers I callit.Delicious!I just wished I wasn't so monetarily challenged when I entered.Also it would be nice if they placed a few seats here and there. Erm, ok.Yes.Next in line cha bar.

7 comments:

Agarwaen Mormegil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Agarwaen Mormegil said...

As Andrea Corr would tell you, cheeni pop sells way lot more than Celtic sounds.

Elendil said...

Book store.. golden LOTR... delicious.

Arse Poetica said...

Yes, well.This is the toosads reality we live with

oliver said...

the original bookstore is near my college. it even has a tiny cafe sortofthing outside (not part of the bookstore though, so you can't take along the book you're reading when you go to grab a bite). and all of it inside a garage. mighty delightful place it happens to be.

Arse Poetica said...

Original bookstore ami bhabtam the one near vivekananda park?which is also very cozy and nice...

onnesha said...

hmm..isnt the original one at v.p?and yes!the new one has small stools here and there.but not enough.